We're giving away a set of revolutionary yet understated NOCS NS2 Air Monitors with onboard bluetooth, airplay and Spotify. Wireless speakers that look and sound incredible. Simply RT and Follow the Twitter post here.
Each of the cabinets is built with rubber-coated MDF, and they’re available in seven different colors. On the internals side, there’s a 32-bit signal processor, 3/4″ silk dome tweeters and 3″ dual magnet Kevlar woofers. There’s even an NS2 Air Monitors app to help you setup the wifi, get firmware updates and rename the speakers so they’re more easily recognizable when you’re using the apps.
NOCS design audio products that combine simple, minimalist design with superb quality and durability. Wholly committed to superior sound, the company have spent years enmeshed in the music industry, admiring and collaborating with some of the best musical talent there is. As a result, they are renowned for an ability to create exceptionally well-crafted earphones, headphones and speakers that meet the varied needs of today’s professional DJs and serious audiophiles. Simple to the eye yet deceptively complex, our products blend substance and style to create the ultimate user experience.
For more info on the company visit NOCS.se
And best of luck to everyone who enters.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
— Open to GB and NI residents, 18+, normal exclusions.
— Prizes are as stated on the blog post above.
— Entry route is as stated on the specific Twitter post.
2. Participants in a Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only 1 valid entry per Promotion per person.
5. Winners must be 18 years of age or older. Terms and Conditions of the carriers apply. All entries received outside of the Promotional dates will not be included in the draw for the respective prize for the Promotional Period.
6. The winning participants must claim their prize within 28 days. If a prize is not claimed within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute participant chosen at random with no liability to different Participants.
7. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Participants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
8. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for entries or claims which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete claim forms will not qualify for the Promotion.
9. No cash or other prize alternative is available in whole or in part; except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless agreed with the Promoter, the winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up the prize to anyone else.
10. It is a condition of entry that if you win a prize you agree to take part in reasonable publicity at no expense to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and country of the winner or to publicize the prize-giving presentation after the date of the prize draw and within a year of this date.
11. The names and counties of the winners and the name of the independent adjudicator will be available to anyone sending an email to Consumer.Relations@candcgroup.ie within 3 months of the published closing date. No other correspondence will be entered into regarding the prize winners.
12. All Participants to a Promotion will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
13. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of a promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
14. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions.
16. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
17. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of the administration of this Promotion.
18. To ensure fairness and the integrity of a Promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this Promotion via Twitter, but will respond to questions via Consumer.Relations@candcgroup.ie. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to the Promoter’s Twitter account or elsewhere during the draw that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants, the products of the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
19. The Promoter or their agents accept no responsibility for the quality of service received or the availability of prizes. Any issues should be resolved directly with the prize supplier.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimize the effect of such failures.
21. The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The prize cannot be transferred, sold, auctioned or exchanged.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of Scotland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Promoter: C&C Group, 3rd Floor, Block 71, The Plaza, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12
Posted by Heverlee
Posted by Heverlee